Proactive is your One Stop Shop for all of your Workplace Health needs. Whether it be mobile health monitoring, injury prevention & early injury triage and management, occupational health and wellbeing services, workplace rehabilitation, specialist occupational medicine, psychology or redundancy outplacement support, we can support you with a high quality New Zealand wide team of Workplace health experts!
Proactive specialises in Workplace Health Services for New Zealand businesses.
We are your “One Stop Shop” for all of your Workplace health needs.
Proactive is a passionate company in the business of wellbeing. Our mission is to enable your organisation to optimise the health and wellbeing of your workforce, leading to improved wellbeing, engagement, productivity, and reduced injury and illness rates. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years and consider ourselves expert in Workplace Health Services.
We know that companies that have happy, healthy employees are better off financially; studies show employee productivity can be impaired by as much as 50% due to poor health and missed workdays. This impacts your bottom line and your customer satisfaction too.
We also understand the requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act (2015) and what you need to do to ensure compliance doing everything practicable to manage workplace health risks.
Our services include:
Our integrated team of medical, nursing, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, clinical exercise physiologists, vocational consultants, psychologists and many more allied health practitioners provide a truly multidisciplinary service using shared knowledge for the most effective and efficient solution for workers’ health and wellness needs
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) / Physical Capacity Testing
- Your ACC preferred Provider
- ACC Levy Management
- Full spectrum of ACC service provision
- Injury Triage services
- Workstation Assessments and Discomfort Pain and Injury Assessments
- Ergonomics and Injury Prevention
- Early Diagnosis and Care planning
- Return to Work planning and monitoring
- Job Demands Analysis & Health Risk Screening
- Health Risk Screening
- Health Monitoring
- Mobile Heath Clinics
- Illness Management at Work
- Flu Vaccinations
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Pre-Employment Medical & Physical Functioning Screening
- Mask fit testing (Qualitative)
- Manual Handling Training
- Complex Health Management
- Specialist Medical Assessments
- Workplace Environmental Monitoring
- Redundancy and Outplacement support service
Delivering on what you have told us is important to you
We understand you want a service that delivers a solution to the workplace health need you have, but we also meet your expectations in the following key areas:
- Providing a key contact for your business, meaning one point of contact with a person who knows your business needs
- We have a NZ wide presence
- We provide highest quality services
- We are flexible to meet your business needs, from out of the box solutions to bespoke solutions
- Our service is timely and reliable
- We provide a fast turnaround on reports
- Our Mobile Health service enables on site clinics, reducing lost time and increasing convenience