The Proactive Wellington Physiotherapy service helps people from all walks of life with a range of goals affected by injury, illness, aging or disability. We look at the whole person not just the injury or symptoms and tailor a plan to achieve your goals. We utilise the Four Corners of Health™ approach alongside specific physiotherapy specialist skills.
The Proactive Wellington Physiotherapy team has served the Greater Wellington region since 1999 and have a vastly experienced and integrated rehabilitation team ready to help you.
No need for a referral, you can self refer to our service or contact us following a referral from a professional or insurer.
We also provide integrated inpatient post operative physiotherapy and rehabilitation as part of the Acurity Group at Wakefield and Bowen Hospitals and can assist you in transitioning and continuing your rehabilitation once at home from any of our clinics or at home.
When more than just physiotherapy skill is required, we are able to triage your needs and if necessary work with other providers within our team to assist you in accessing our wide range of integrated rehabilitation services or make a referral to our network to ensure you get a tailored programme to address your needs and wellbeing goals.
Proactive works with a number of community groups, sports and businesses to tailor services to their organisational needs. If you are a part of one of these groups make sure to mention that when you come in for your appointment.
Physiotherapy is available privately and via ACC or other insurance funders.
We are located in convenient locations throughout the region and beyond.
Wellington Region Locations:
- Proactive Wakefield Newtown, Level 4, Wakefield Specialist Centre, 99 Rintoul Street, Newtown, Wellington
- Proactive Wellington City, 72 Taranaki St, Wellington Central (next to Les Mills)
- Proactive Hutt City, c/o Les Mills Hutt City, 7-15 Pretoria St, Lower Hutt, Wellington
- Proactive Porirua, c/o Te Rauparaha Arena, 17 Parumoana St, Porirua, Wellington
- Proactive Kapiti, c/o City Fitness, Coastlands Shopping Centre, Paraparaumu, Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- Proactive Upper Hutt, c/o Jetts gym, 808 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt, Wellington
- Proactive Inpatient Rehabilitation and physiotherapy Wakefield & Bowen Hospitals, Wellington
- Proactive Wellington Concussion Service, Level 4, Wakefield Specialist Centre, 99 Rintoul Street, Newtown, Wellington and outpatient clinics in the greater Wellington and Wairarapa region.