Team Leader Physiotherapist – Wakefield Clinic and Inpatient Services
Wellington is famous for a vibrant creative culture fuelled by great food, wine, craft beer, coffee and events. See for yourself what makes Wellington the coolest little capital in the world
- Looking for a position to develop your leadership and management skills?
- Interested in a role that allows you to maintain a clinical caseload and contribute to service development?
Proactive holds the values of “Expert”, “Bespoke” and “Holistic which frame our service delivery. With our innovative approach to transformational rehabilitation, we’re proud to be leading the way in New Zealand!
We’re looking for a highly experienced and driven Physiotherapist to lead our team based at Wakefield Hospital. The key focus is on management of the inpatient services across Bowen and Wakefield Hospitals and leading service delivery at our Wakefield Outpatient Clinic.
Leading a team of physios, you will be responsible for the performance and delivery of the services. You will promote quality focused care through the provision of advanced clinical skills, clinical leadership and the mentoring/education of your team.
- Inpatient Experience: Post-operative service delivery which includes Orthopaedics, Spinal surgery and cardiovascular care
- Outpatients Experience: MSK skills essential and a drive for business development
- You’re keen to be part of a bigger picture of clinical care; from pre-operative management, post-operative care and to help wrap the right services around patients for the best outcome.
- You have proven relationship building skills, as well as a strong clinical desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team
- A registered Physiotherapist with current practicing certificate, you have 8+ years of experience in Physiotherapy service delivery
Please apply online and attach your CV and covering letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Barlow on 022 012 1524 or email@example.com