Team Leader – Physiotherapy
Here at Proactive, we’re in the business of wellbeing! We deliver a holistic approach to clients so they can enjoy the freedom to participate fully and live successfully.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Physiotherapist to grow and lead our physiotherapy team in Dunedin. You’ll work alongside our wider multidisciplinary team contribute to building our acute physio service whilst ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. Services include acute physiotherapy, pain management, concussion, training for independence and vocational rehabilitation. You’ll also have the opportunity to build relationships and work with sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will have a focus on leading and mentoring other physios (including interns) and growing and marketing our musculoskeletal service. You’ll be supported by our Regional Manager, National Managers and senior clinicians throughout the company. We have excellent leadership pathways for ambitious clinicians keen to grow their careers, generous CPD, leadership coaching and training, with no limit on earnings potential.
To be successful in this role your skills and experience include:
- Expert in MSK, with experience in Vocational Rehab, Pain or Concussion
- Client centric with genuine empathy for your clients
- Keen to be part of bigger picture clinical care wrapping services around clients for the best outcome
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Natural leader with a growth mindset
- Top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development
- Proven relationship building and networking skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider MDT
- Registered Physiotherapist with 5+ years of experience in physiotherapy service delivery
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to holistic rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch!
Please apply online by uploading your CV and covering letter.