We help people from all walks of life with a range of goals affected by injury, illness, aging or disability. We look at the whole person not just the injury or symptoms and tailor a plan to achieve your goals. We utilise the Four Corners of Health™ approach alongside specific physiotherapy techniques.
When more than just physiotherapy skill is required, we are able to triage your needs and if necessary work with other providers within our team or referral network to ensure you get a tailored programme to address your needs and wellbeing goals.
We work with a number of community groups, sports and businesses to tailor services to their organisational needs.
Click here to see if your group is part of our VIP programme.
Sub specialities within Physiotherapy that we specialise in are:
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Spinal (back and neck pain) Physiotherapy
- Pain Management
- Chronic pain
- Pre and Post-surgical Physiotherapy
- Functional physiotherapy
- Community and in home physiotherapy
- Vocational physiotherapy (occupational health/workplace injuries)
- Health and wellbeing lifestyle coaching
- Special populations such as osteoarthritis, diabetes, elderly, children