We help people from all walks of life with a range of goals affected by injury, illness, aging or disability. We look at the whole person not just the injury or symptoms and tailor a plan to achieve your goals. We utilise the Four Corners of Health™ approach alongside specific physiotherapy specialist skills.
When more than just physiotherapy skill is required, we are able to triage your needs and if necessary work with other providers within our team or referral network to ensure you get a tailored programme to address your needs and wellbeing goals.
We work with a number of community groups, sports and businesses to tailor services to their organisational needs.
Click here to see if your group is part of our VIP programme.
Sub specialities within Physiotherapy that we specialise in are:
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Spinal (back and neck pain) Physiotherapy
- Pain Management
- Chronic pain
- Pre and Post-surgical Physiotherapy
- Functional physiotherapy
- Community and in home physiotherapy
- Vocational physiotherapy (occupational health/workplace injuries)
- Health and wellbeing lifestyle coaching
- Special populations such as osteoarthritis, diabetes, elderly, children
Book Now or Call 0800 868259
to make an appointment
Physiotherapy is available privately and via ACC or other insurance funders.
Proactive clinics are located across Auckland, Bay of Plenty, East Coast, Hawkes Bay, Manawatu, Wanganui, Wellington and within Wakefield Hospital:
- Proactive Wakefield Newtown, Level 4, Wakefield Specialist Centre, 99 Rintoul Street, Newtown, Wellington
- Proactive Wellington City, 72 Taranaki St, Wellington Central
- Proactive Hutt City, c/o Les Mills Hutt City, 7-15 Pretoria St, Lower Hutt, Wellington
- Proactive Porirua, c/o Te Rauparaha Arena, 17 Parumoana St, Porirua, Wellington
- Proactive Kapiti, c/o City Fitness, Coastlands Shopping Centre, Paraparaumu, Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- Proactive Upper Hutt, c/o Jetts gym, 808 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt, Wellington
- Proactive Inpatient Rehabilitation and physiotherapy Wakefield Hospital, Newtown, Wellington
- Proactive Wellington Concussion Service, Level 4, Wakefield Specialist Centre, 99 Rintoul Street, Newtown, Wellington and outpatient clinics in the greater Wellington and Wairarapa region.
- Proactive Albany, 100 Don Mckinnon Drive, Albany, Auckland
- Proactive North West, Kohuhu lane, 1/4 Te Pumanawa Square, Massey, West Auckland
- Proactive Shortland Street, 51 Shortland Street, Auckland Central
- Proactive Birkenhead, 165 Mokoia Rd, Birkenhead, North Shore, Auckland
- Proactive Birkenhead Club Physical, c/o Club Physical, 35 Mokoia Rd, Birkenhead, North Shore, Auckland
- Proactive K’Rd, c/o City Fitness, 184 Karangahape Rd, Auckland Central
- Proactive Ellerslie and Auckland Concussion Service, 401 Great South Road, Ellerslie 1051
- Proactive Manukau, 28D Lambie Drive, Manukau, Auckland 2104
- Proactive Palmerston North, c/o City Fitness, 80 Pitt St, Palmerston North
- Proactive Wanganui, 338 Wicksteed Street, Wanganui
- Proactive Napier, c/o Napier Health Centre, 76 Wellesley St, Napier
- Proactive Taradale, 12 Lee Rd, Taradale, Napier
- Proactive Hastings, 117 Maraekakaho Rd, Hastings
- Proactive Gisborne, 379 Gladstone Rd, Gisborne 4010, Gisborne
Bay of Plenty
- Proactive Tauranga Central, 306 Cameron Road, Tauranga Central, Tauranga
- Proactive Papamoa, Papamoa Plaza, 7 Gravatt Road, Papamoa Beach, Tauranga