Now is an exciting time for Proactive! With clinics across the country, and we’re looking to add a Physiotherapist to our Whanganui team.
- We’re bursting at the seams and need a Physiotherapist to join our team
- Graduate and career developing positions available
- Varied work and excellent professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
A great opportunity for a physiotherapist to join our Whanganui team and work alongside some of the best as you further develop your clinical expertise. We’re a friendly bunch, where our multidisciplinary team take a collaborative approach ensuring we support each other, and provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
You’ll be working across our full spectrum of client centered services including: Musculoskeletal physio, Vocational Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Concussion and Community rehabilitation. We also have opportunities to work with sports teams and schools.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in all of these areas before! Work in your area of passion or experience and we’ll train you in the rest to ensure a varied caseload and a great culture where we support each other and back each other up.
We offer great admin support, electronic notes, and with full access to the gym right on our doorstep, you’ll really get results.
Whanganui offers the good life! A friendly and safe provincial town, where housing is affordable (with many Mid-century architectural gems) and a flourishing art scene. The weather is good and we have a prosperous business scene. This is an ideal place to settle, with great schooling, a rich historical background and the beautiful great outdoors right on your doorstep. If you’re after better work/life balance, you’re looking in the right place!
Who are we looking for?
- Friendly results driven physiotherapist, who puts their clients at the center of everything they do
- Ability to tailor approach to meet individual clients needs
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Natural problem solver – able to make sound considered decisions
- Great team player with exceptional people skills
- If you’re enthusiastic and keen to learn, we’d love to train you across the range of services we provide.
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch!
Apply using the form below and attach your CV and covering letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org