Kāpiti has a wealth of attractions for visitors.
With direct flights and a short drive from Wellington, Kāpiti is an easy and refreshing spot for a break.
It’s a place you can relax and enjoy amazing nature, 40 kilometres of unspoilt beaches, a relaxed warm community and intriguing heritage. It’s the perfect place to enjoy real kiwi experiences, with a moderate climate and spectacular coastal landscapes.
We’re looking for a Physiotherapist to join our Wellington team. Work alongside some of the best as you further develop your clinical expertise.
We’re a friendly bunch, where our multidisciplinary team take a collaborative approach ensuring we support each other, and provide our clients with the best possible outcomes. You’ll be working across our full spectrum of client centered services including: Musculoskeletal physio, Vocational Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Concussion and Community rehabilitation. If you’re keen to take on a sports team or a school, you can do that too!
All our clinics have their own onsite gyms, or full access to gyms close by. We also have fantastic admin support and an electronic notes system.
Who are we looking for?
- Friendly and results driven physiotherapist, who puts their clients at the center of everything they do
- Ability to tailor approach to meet individual clients needs
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Great team player with exceptional people skills
- Natural problem solver – able to make good considered decisions
- If you’re enthusiastic and keen to learn, we’d love to train you across the range of services we provide.
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch! Applications are welcome from experienced physios, new grads or anywhere in between.
For a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com