Lower Hutt’s riverside location makes it attractive in any season. Enjoy excellent museums and art galleries or drive the bays to Eastbourne.
Now is an exciting time for Proactive! With clinics across the country, and we’re looking to add a Physiotherapist to our Lower Hutt Team.
- We’re bursting at the seams and need a Physiotherapist to join our team
- Graduate and career developing positions available
- Varied work and excellent professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
Physiotherapist – Lower Hutt
- Opportunities to put your skills to work to support everyday people
- Offering a broad range of services
- Opportunity for career progression
Proactive is a nationwide healthcare provider delivering quality client care and outcomes, with an end to end spectrum of services and innovated health solutions. We provide physiotherapy, injury rehabilitation, health & wellbeing, and workplace services.
We are located throughout New Zealand, from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island.
It is our commitment to provide optimum care and support to our clients. We have developed a number of unique wellness programs that both you and your clients will love. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice, offering our staff a long term and stable environment to work in. You will enjoy having a passionate and supportive management team who put their staff and clients first. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported.
If you are looking for a highly rewarding and diverse role where you can utilise not only your musculoskeletal skills but also your holistic approach then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for. You will provide treatment, rehabilitation, functional strengthening and education to clients with a number of musculoskeletal injury’s as well as working with Vocational Rehabilitation, Pain, Concussion, TI and Social Rehab clients. You will have the opportunity to bring your own natural style to this role as well as being able to offer the wellness programs that have been carefully developed to assist your clients to recover and reach their goals.
Attitude is everything! We’re after a real team player, one who does not take a cookie cutter approach, and always puts their clients at the centre of everything they do.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
- NZ Registered in Physiotherapy and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- The ability to work well autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- You will be client centric and have a genuine empathy for your clients
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- Uncapped earning potential
- The support of a dynamic and highly experienced management team
- Opportunity to expand your skill set and to progress your career
- Inter region relocation opportunities across NZ
- contribution to cost of APC
- Full cost of professional membership
- Supported professional development including post graduate studies and annual budget
- Laptop and phone provided
- Access to company pool vehicles when needed
- External professional support for mental and emotional wellbeing
- Structured onboarding and ongoing support and assistance for all staff, no matter your experience level
- Access to experts who are available to support you working with your clients
- Autonomy, flexibility, structured training, development initiatives and solid opportunities for career progression are just the start!
- Our career pathways will support your professional development, career goals and long term growth including the opportunity to grow into clinical leadership and management roles
Apply using the form below and attach your CV and covering letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact [email protected]