Leadership roles like this don’t come along everyday! We’re looking for a highly experienced & driven physio to join our team.
Lower Hutt based, you’ll work alongside our wider team and contribute to the performance of the Wellington region by ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. You’ll also have the opportunity to get involved with our range of sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will be about an 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership, with the focus being on training and mentoring the other physios, including graduates. You’ll have access to the support and brilliant minds of our Regional Manager and other senior clinicians across the wider business. We have excellent leadership pathways for ambitious clinicians keen to grow their careers, generous CPD, leadership coaching and training, with no limit on earnings potential.
Sound like you?
- Natural born leader, who gets a thrives on mentoring/coaching other physios, including graduates.
- Expertise in MSK, with some experience in ACC contracted services
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development.
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
Please apply by uploading your CV, or for more info contact Jesse Lusty-Winter, 022 010 7506