Welcome to our Partner site AIM
Active Intervention Management Ltd (AIM) are an experienced team of health professionals providing Injury Prevention, Injury/Illness Management, Pain Management and Health and Safety Services in the workplace, community and home throughout Northland.
AIM clinicians work as part of an Interdisciplinary team to help facilitate better decisions and outcomes for our customers.
We AIM to:
- have a positive impact for every situation;
- effectively communicate with all people, and equip them with the skills and resources to better manage health and wellbeing;
- collect and create the best ideas about engagement in occupation and activity and pass these on in a way that is relevant and appealing;
- Specialise in group and/or individual interventions characterised by clinicians skill, experience and known best practice;
- be Northland’s preferred provider of quality injury prevention and management
Learn more about services available here
Monday – Thursday : 8am – 7pm
Friday : 8am – 5pm
There is parking available in front of the clinic
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT