The beautiful Invercargill is looking for its next OT or Physio superstar
- Opportunities to put your skills to work to support everyday people
- Offering a broad range of services
- Opportunity for career progression
Proactive is a nationwide healthcare provider delivering quality client care and outcomes, with an end to end spectrum of services and innovated health solutions. We provide physiotherapy, injury rehabilitation, health & wellbeing, and workplace services.
We are located throughout New Zealand, from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island.
It is our commitment to provide optimum care and support to our clients. We have developed a number of unique wellness programs that both you and your clients will love. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice, offering our staff a long term and stable environment to work in. You will enjoy having a passionate and supportive management team who put their staff and clients first. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
- NZ Registered in Physiotherapy or Occupational Theraphy and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- The ability to work well autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- You will be client centric and have a genuine empathy for your clients
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- Accumulative annual leave entitlement year on year to 5 weeks for 5 years or more of service
- Annual wellbeing allowance
- EAP support when needed to navigate through life
- Uncapped earning potential for Physiotherapists
- The support of a dynamic and highly experienced management team
- Opportunity to expand your skill set and to progress your career
- Inter region relocation opportunities across NZ
- Full cost of APC
- Full cost of professional membership
- Supported professional development including post graduate studies and annual budget
- Laptop and phone provided
- Access to company pool vehicles when needed
- External professional support for mental and emotional wellbeing
- Structured onboarding and ongoing support and assistance for all staff, no matter your experience level
- Access to experts who are available to support you working with your clients
- Autonomy, flexibility, structured training, development initiatives and solid opportunities for career progression are just the start!
- Our career pathways will support your professional development, career goals and long term growth including the opportunity to grow into clinical leadership and management roles
if interested apply on here or contact Jesse Lusty-Winter on 022 010 7506, [email protected]