Proactive’s ergonomics and injury prevention services focus on all aspects of injury prevention and ergonomics from engineering and administrative controls to employee education for long term prevention, including Manual Handling.
The benefits to your organisation include a focused service which provides value for money, improvements in systems and processes, staff wellbeing, and productivity and reducing injury rates and pain and discomfort.
Proactive’s integrated interdisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Occupational Health Nurses can provide the following initiatives:
- Workstation assessments – from brief to assessment for pain and discomfort
- Work role analysis
- Physiotherapy pain and discomfort clinics
- Remote workstation assessments
- Workplace risks consultation
- Injury prevention policy and procedure development
- Office wellness education
- Train-the-Trainer- Independent Evaluator for workstation setup
- Workstation Assessment Champion workshop
- Injury prevention and safe material handling training
We take a practical approach to training so that interventions are tailored to each workplace’s needs. Training material is provided to the workers providing baseline knowledge and a focus is also placed on ensuring on-the-job application.