As of Thursday the 14th of May, we are able to see you for both face to face appointments where it is required, and are still able to provide services via telehealth.
Like many New Zealanders, we are proud of Aotearoa for pulling together to eliminate COVID from our shores, and we are excited about being able to return to offering our services face to face to keep Kiwi’s on track with their recovery and wellbeing. So while we are now able to see you face to face, we must continue prioritising keeping our clients and our team safe, while continuing to play our part in keeping COVID out of Paradise. We have implemented a range of best practice COVID-Safe protocols across our clinics and our community teams to reduce any risk of exposure or further spread.
So under Alert Level 2, we are able to see you in person in the clinic (if needed), at your home, or through telehealth. If you need to be seen in person, please make sure that you let us know if
- You have travelled to New Zealand from another country in the past 14 days
- You are a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, and have not recovered
- You are being tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the result
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or with someone that is being tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have and cold or flu type symptoms e.g. cough, fever, sneezy/runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of sense of smell
- You have been advised to self-isolate for any other reason
- You live with someone that is self-isolating for any reason, or is sick with any of the above cold/flu symptoms
If you are considered in the vulnerable category, (e.g. you are immunocompromised, pregnant, 70+ or have underlying health conditions) we can still look after your needs. This may involve in-clinic or home appointments with extra precautions (including the use of PPE) or with a telehealth session. We will work with you to find what sits well with you to ensure you can access the care you need whilst minimising any risk to your health.
We would like to thank our clients for their support over the past 8 weeks, and look forward in helping you in your wellbeing journey.
To make a booking – click here