Clinical Exercise Physiologists are experts in helping clients prevent, manage, and recover from injury or illness through the development of progressive evidence-based exercise rehabilitation programmes and lifestyle improvements.
At Proactive, our Clinical Exercise Physiologists integrate into our wider rehabilitation team, complementing the skills of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, and Medical Doctors to help ensure clients have access to the expertise required to meet their needs.
Our Clinical Exercise Physiologists also play a key part of our Occupational Health Services alongside the Occupational Health Nurses, by helping with Pre-Employment Screening, performing assessments such as Cardiovascular Risk Screening, Spirometry and Audiometry. Our Clinical Exercise Physiologists have a wealth of expertise in workplace health, including lifestyle and behavioural modification and understand the impact of workplace hazards on health such as noise, functional demands, and neurotoxic substances.
A range of services can be provided by our Clinical Exercise Physiologists including
- Posture, Muscle Balance and Stability Assessments
- Movement and Gait Analysis
- Core Strengthening Programmes
- Functional Exercise Programmes
- Exercise-based Injury Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Fatigue Management Programmes
- Lifestyle, Behavioural and Nutrition Coaching
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Annual health monitoring (Spirometry, Audiometry and Vision Testing)
- Cardiovascular Risk Screening
- Workplace Hazard Risk analysis on health
- Job Demand Analysis
- Executive Health Screens