Physiotherapist Provider Mentor/ Team Leader
Looking for a position to develop your leadership and management skills?
Interested in a role that allows you to maintain a clinical caseload and contribute to service development?
Who we are
Proactive holds the values of expert, bespoke and holistic which frame our service delivery. With our innovative approach to transformational rehabilitation, we’re proud to be leading the way in New Zealand.
We are looking for a highly experienced and driven Physiotherapist to grow and lead our team in Christchurch.
You’ll work alongside our wider multidisciplinary team and contribute to the performance of the Christchurch team by ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. Services include acute physiotherapy, pain management, concussion, training for independence and vocational rehabilitation. You’ll also have the opportunity to build relationships and work with sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will range from 70-80%/20-30% mix of caseload and leadership, with the focus being on leading and mentoring other physios,(including interns) and growing and marketing our Musculoskeletal service and clinic. You’ll be supported by our Regional Manager, National Managers and senior clinicians throughout the country. We have excellent leadership pathways for ambitious clinicians keen to grow their careers, generous CPD, leadership coaching and training, with no limit on earnings potential.
- lead and ensure second to none premium and all-encompassing services to the highest level of client satisfaction, quality and outcomes, by Proactive staff and contracted service providers.
- be a role model for best practice and champion the Proactive Way and brand to staff and to clients.
- ensure the services/clinic(s) are operating successfully as a business
- work with Regional manager and wider team to achieve annual business goals for the clinic/region
To be successful in this role your skills and experience include:
- Natural born leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring/coaching other physios
- Expert in MSK, with experience in Vocational Rehab, Pain or Concussion
- Client centric with genuine empathy for your clients
- Keen to be part of bigger picture clinical care wrapping services around clients for the best outcome
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Have a growth mindset
- Top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development
- Proven relationship building and networking skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider MDT
- Registered Physiotherapist with 5+ years of experience in physiotherapy service delivery
Please apply by uploading your CV, or for more info contact Tracy Mannering on 027 294 5026 or email@example.com.