Our career services includes Job Preparation and Search Support, Career Transitioning and Outplacement, and Career Counselling.
Job Preparation and Search Support: Our vocational consultants have extensive experience and skills to help you prepare for and obtain employment. A professionally presented CV and cover letter may determine whether you progress through the selection process and secure the interview. Likewise, preparing for the interview can help you to fully promote your relevant skills and experience and nail those tricky questions.
Career Transitioning and Outplacement: Our comprehensive outplacement service assists employees experiencing a company restructure or redundancy to transition into new employment. Our team of experienced vocational consultants not only assists the needs of employees, but also supports companies to manage the change process in an effective way.
Career Counselling sessions include elements of the following:
- Exploring personal values, career motivators and interests to establish strengths and career fit
- Explore your personality traits to develop a picture on personality type and preferences related to career potential and career fit
- Decision making to review findings and fine tune your long and short-term goals
- Support with writing an individualised CV to assist you to the next stage in your career
- Coaching in interview skills and how to confidently manage competency-based interviews
Education on how to find and secure your next career in the job market