Your Trusted Government & Agency Partner
Proactive partners with government and private agencies to support the health, rehabilitation, and vocational needs for Kiwi’s across New Zealand.
New Zealands largest provider of physiotherapy, concussion, health, rehabilitation, and workplace health services right across NZ.
As an industry leader, we have the experience, the knowledge and the capability not only to provide services that meet the needs of clients or staff, but to engage meaningfully in the development of bespoke services that will provide transformational outcomes to individual clients and the health sector alike.
In engaging with Proactive to support shared clients, referrers can expect:
- A person-centred approach to service delivery
- An integrated team of experts with the skills and experience to meet the need of a wide range of clients
- A service that fosters independence and a client’s ability to self-manage
- A pro-equity service that is committed to ensuring that all Kiwi’s have access to quality rehabilitation and wellbeing services
With nearly 20 years experience in providing services ACC, Private Insurers, and Government Agencies, Proactive understands that helping our shared clients to achieve independence early, safely and sustainably is in the best interests of everyone.
To ensure that we can understand the results that we get for our clients, Proactive takes a data-informed approach to analysing our services and measuring both the outcomes that our clients achieve, and the experience that they report. It also helps us to identify gaps and improve services where it matters.
Some of the results that our services achieve:
- More than 90% of our clients are re-engaged in work at discharge from a Vocational Rehabilitation Service
- 94% of clients report significant improvement in symptoms following a concussion service
- Across all services clients report a high level of satisfaction in regards to the effectiveness of the service provided, confidence in their rehabilitation team, engagement in the service and overall satisfaction.
Learn more about our Rehabilitation Services below
- Initial Occupational Assessment (IOA) and Vocational Independence Occupational Assessments (VIOA)
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) / Physical Capacity Testing
- Auckland Concussion Service
- Wellington Concussion Service
- Pain Management Services
- Community Rehabilitation (Training for Independence Services)
- Inpatient Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Employment and Career Services
- Older Adult Services
- Psychology Services
- Sensitive Claims
- Social (Home & Community) Rehabilitation Needs Assessments
- Housing Modifications Assessments
- Wheelchair and Seating Assessments
- Hawke’s Bay District Health Board – Pain Management Service
- Hauora Tairawhiti District Health Board – Pain Management Service
- Public Health Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services