Proactive manages a group of likeminded clinics and professionals across New Zealand to provide New Zealand’s best health and recovery pathways to clients from all walks of life. We collaborate across our network with a view to share the best of what we do, providing for a culture of innovation and best practice service delivery amongst physiotherapists, occupational therapists and occupational nurses within our network.
Working together allows us to provide a consistent high quality service, easily accessible to anyone requiring help with recovery from injury or illness.
Our services are all encompassing, meaning that we not only provide treatment and rehabilitation, but take into account as much as we can about your current situation. We aim to take into account not only your injury, but your goals in regards to returning to work, sports or family activities.
Our rehabilitation services are designed to help our clients return to work, sports or family responsibilities safely, quickly and sustainably. Our services have an emphasis on active recovery and education, empowering clients to make positive changes that promote and facilitate recovery from illness or injury.
Services can be provided privately to individuals, through workplaces or through ACC’s Vocational Rehabilitation services.
We currently provide the following Vocational Rehabilitation Services:
- Worksite Assessments
- Work task Analysis
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Physiotherapy and functional rehabilitation
- Workplace recovery and graded return to work programmes
- ACC Stay at work & Back to work programmes
- Manual Handling Training
- Pain Management
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Vocational independence services
- Expertise in exercise prescription for work fitness and safe work Practices
Making a Referral
- For more information, or to make a referral, please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org