- Step into a leadership role whilst maintaining a caseload.
- Lead and mentor a team of community based Occupational Therapists
- Work across vocational, community, pain management, and concussion
Leadership roles like this don’t come along every day! We’re looking for a highly experienced and driven Occupational Therapist to lead our Wellington team.
As the Provider Mentor you’ll be working with our wider interdisciplinary team in the region and contributing to the performance of team by ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide.
The role will be about a 70/30 mix of caseload and leadership which will flex depending on needs, with a key focus on training and mentoring our Occupational Therapists, including graduates.
We offer a broad range of services, so if you like variety- we’ve got it in spades! Services include: Training for Independence contracts, Concussion and Community services and Social Rehabilitation Needs Assessments.
Don’t worry if you’re new to leadership – You’ll have access to the support and brilliant minds of our Regional Managers and other Senior Clinicians around the North Island. We have excellent leadership pathways for ambitious clinicians keen to grow their careers, generous CPD, leadership coaching and training – including post grad study.
Sound like you?
- Either you’re an experienced leader or someone wanting to step up
- Enjoy mentoring/coaching other O.T’s, including grads.
- Knowledge of the ACC contracted vocational and community rehab services
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
Leave your contact details below and I’ll be in touch! Alternatively please feel free to contact me now for more information:
Kate Triplow – 022 6933 647