- Lead and mentor a team of Community and Concussion therapists
- Step into a leadership role whilst maintaining a caseload.
- Work across a full spectrum of client centred services.
Leadership roles like this don’t come along like this every day! We’re looking for a highly experienced and driven Occupational Therapist to lead our Northwest Community team.
In this role you’ll be working alongside our wider interdisciplinary team and contribute to the performance of the Community and Concussion team by ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide.
The role will be about an 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership, with the focus being on training and mentoring our community based staff, including graduates.
Services include: Training for Independence contracts, Concussion and Community services and Social Rehabilitation Needs Assessments.
Working across our Albany and North West Massey teams, you’ll have access to the support and brilliant minds of our Regional Managers and other Senior Clinicians around the North Island. We have excellent leadership pathways for ambitious clinicians keen to grow their careers, generous CPD, leadership coaching and training – including post grad study.
Sound like you?
- Natural born leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring/coaching other O.T’s, including grads.
- Expertise in Concussion, Community Rehabilitation, Training for Independence contracts.
- Knowledge of the Vocational and Pain management contracts would be an advantage
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
Please apply by uploading your CV using the form below: