Our Game Partner package is ideal for clubs or organisations who look after large competitions or regular club competitions. Teams within the association play on one day in one location and Proactive provides them with a dedicated physio and acute treatment service on that day.
For example, netball organisations often have all teams playing on a Saturday comp day where they don’t need their own physio, but could utilise a physio that is there for all players and teams.
This goes further than just support on the day, extending the whole club or association approach to discounts during the week, workshops to provide to your players and access to our VIP sports organisation portal where you can take advantage of the very latest and up to date information and resources on recovery, resilience and performance to enhance your programme delivery.
- Physio on the competition day. This is a paid role for the day and we are able to help organisations with applications for grants if required.
- $5 strapping on the day for players OR the organisation can purchase their own dedicated stock of tape and the proceeds go back to the club to help pay for our physio on the day.
- Free physio assessment and treatment on the day to all players and coaching staff.
- Free first physio assessment in clinic during the week.
- 2 free Proactive workshops per year to membership, tailored to align to your programme needs.
- Access to the Proactive Sports VIP portal with VIP benefits and offers tailored to your association, as well as the latest information in recovery, resilience and performance for your sport.
Consumables, tournaments and sponsorship or attendance at events are not included in this package and charged.
Sports VIP flyer Download 1MB