- Deliver a values-based approach to rehabilitation in a newly created role.
- Provide clinical expertise and rehabilitation guidance to a range of patients.
- Provide clinical leadership through a multidisciplinary team.
- Contribute to a positive and growing organisation.
- Location – Flexible.
Here at Proactive we pride ourselves on having built strong interdisciplinary teams throughout the country. As a leader in our field we’re always looking to shake things up a little and see how we can provide better quality services, better outcomes and a better patient experience. We’re committed to remaining at the forefront of our industry by building on our already solid foundation of expertise.
We pride ourselves on providing a service that is bespoke, holistic and delivered with understanding and expertise. Our goal is to provide our patients with a service that is transformational in nature – meaning that client experience is of utmost importance to us. We provide a range of integrated health, wellbeing and rehabilitation services to ACC, MSD, DHB’s, Private Hospitals and other corporate organisations. We are committed to improving access to healthcare services for individuals from across New Zealand’s wide demographic range.
As our Rehabilitation Physician or Occupational Physician, you will be responsible for:
- Provision of medical assessments and reviews for patients presenting with a range of conditions
- Pre-employment medical assessments
- Providing clinical expertise and guidance to the development of interdisciplinary rehabilitation programmes
- Facilitating or providing appropriate medical treatment
- Clinical liaison with medical and rehabilitation professionals, both within the Proactive team and from other organisations
- Contribute to Clinical Leadership, Second Opinions and Proactive’s Clinical Governance Framework
Ideally based out of Wellington or Auckland, the role will require regional travel, however continued investment in Telehealth Solutions will facilitate high quality and efficient access for patients across the country.
Who are we looking for?
- Registered Medical Practitioner with a current APC, including Vocational Registration with the NZMC in Occupational or Rehabilitation Medicine; or eligible.
- Leadership ability
- A real team player, one who does not take a cookie cutter approach
- Willingness to do things differently and champion integrated and patient-focused care
- Ability to contribute to service design and development
As we continue to grow and evolve, so too will this role – If you love variety and challenge, to be one step ahead of the field and the opportunity to take on a clinical leadership role- this is for you.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to contribute to a great vision!
For a confidential discussion, please call Kate Triplow on 022 6933 647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply using the form below: