- Looking for that next level leadership role?
- Lead and develop our interdisciplinary team in the established Wellington region.
- Work across a full spectrum of client centered services.
As the Regional Manager for Wellington, you will be leading and developing a team of Physios, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists across a growing number of sites and an increasing number of services. You will be responsible for driving the performance, growth and profitability of the region, and ensuring exceptional delivery on the range of services we provide. These services include: Acute physio, Pain Management, Concussion, Vocational Rehabilitation, Psychology, In-patient services, Training for Independence and Social Rehab Needs Assessments.
A key focus of the role will be business development and working with key stakeholders such as ACC, Private insurers, various sports teams, schools and corporates, alongside furthering our integrated rehabilitation model with Wakefield and Bowen Hospitals.
With around 20 clinics throughout the North Island and counting, you’ll will have access to the support and brilliant minds of our other Regional Managers, National Managers, Medical Governance and subject matter experts.
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with the following skill set?
- Brilliant people leader and expert clinician – with the ability to build top workforce capabilities to deliver on strategy and business plans
- Proven experience in business development
- Expertise across at least a couple of our services including Vocational Rehabilitation
- Exceptional people skills – relationship building and networking comes easily to you!
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction with an unwavering customer focus
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience and a relevant post graduate qualification (or working towards)
Please apply by uploading your CV and covering letter using the form below: