- Now is an exciting time to join us as we open our newest clinic in BoP!
- Key leadership role in a rapidly growing company.
- Work across a full spectrum of patient centered services.
As our Regional Manager for Bay of Plenty, you will be leading and developing a team of Physios, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists across a growing number of sites and an increasing number of services. You will be responsible for driving the performance, growth and profitability of the region, and ensuring exceptional delivery on the range of services we provide. These services include: Acute physio, Pain Management, Concussion, Vocational Rehabilitation, Psychology, Training for Independence and SRNA.
The role will be about an 30/70 mix of caseload and leadership, however this will change over time as the region continues to expand. A key focus of the role will be business development and working with various sports teams, schools and corporates.
With around 20 clinics throughout the North Island and counting, you’ll will have access to the support and brilliant minds of our other Regional Managers and National Managers.
Are you a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with the following skillset?
- Brilliant people leader and expert clinician – with the ability to build top workforce capabilities to deliver on strategy and business plans
- Proven experience in business development
- Expertise across at least a couple of our services including Vocational Rehabilitation
- Exceptional people skills – relationship building and networking comes easily to you!
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction with an unwavering customer focus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and a relevant post graduate qualification (or working towards)
Please apply by uploading your CV and covering letter using the form below: