- Lead and mentor a multidisciplinary team in a brand new clinic!
- 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership
- Work across a full spectrum of patient centered services
Leadership roles like this don’t come along like this everyday! We’re looking for a highly experienced physio to lead our new clinic at the Lakes in Tauranga.
As a Provider Mentor (Team Leader) at Lakes, you will be leading a small team of clinicians in a brand new clinic! You will be responsible for really driving the performance of the clinic and ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. These services include: Acute, Pain Management, Concussion, Vocational Rehabilitation, Training for Independence and SRNA. We also work with various sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will be about an 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership, and key focus will be further business development. With a growing number of clinics in Tauranga, you’ll have access to the support and brilliant minds of our Regional Manager and other senior clinicians.
Sound like you?
- Natural born leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring/coaching others, including grads.
- Expertise in MSK, with experience in voc, and either pain or concussion.
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development.
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
Please apply by uploading your CV using the form below: