- Newly created role – 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership.
- Manage a small team of physios – mix of in-patient and outpatient work.
- Work across a full spectrum of patient centered services.
This is an exciting time for us as our multidisciplinary team partner with Wakefield hospital in both in-patient and out-patient settings in Newtown, Wellington.
Leading a small team of physios within a multidisciplinary team at Wakefield, you will be responsible for the performance and delivery of the service, with a focus on continuing to grow the outpatient side of things. The role will be about an 70/30 mix of caseload and leadership. In the outpatient service you will see not only those who have been discharged, but also walk ins and the various sports teams we work with.
Sound like you?
- Natural born leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring other physios
- Expertise in MSK, post-operative orthopaedic care, cardiovascular care, and neurological post-operative management.
- Motivated and ambitious with a knack for business development.
- Keen to be part of a bigger picture of clinical care; from pre-op management, post-op care, and help wrap the right services around patients for the best outcome.
- Great relationship building skills, as well as a strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider MDT.
Please apply by uploading your CV using the form below: