- Lead and mentor a multidisciplinary team.
- 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership.
- Work across a full spectrum of patient centered services.
Leadership roles like this don’t come along like this everyday! We’re looking for a highly experienced and driven physio to lead our Napier team.
As our Provider Mentor(Team Leader) in Napier, you will be leading a small team of physios and occupational therapists. You will be responsible really driving the performance of the clinic and ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. These services include: Acute, Pain Management, Vocational Rehabilitation, Training for Independence and SRNA. We also work with various sports teams, corporates and the DHB.
The role will be about an 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership, and key focus will be further business development with schools and teams. With 3 clinics in Hawkes’ Bay, you’ll will have access to a the support and brilliant minds of our other P.M’s and Regional Manager.
Sound like you?
- Natural born leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring/coaching other physios, including grads.
- Expertise in MSK, with experience in voc and either pain or concussion.
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development.
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
Please apply by uploading your CV using the form below: