- Lead and mentor a multidisciplinary team in a brand new clinic!
- 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership
- Work across a full spectrum of patient centered services
Leadership roles like this don’t come along like this everyday! We’re looking for a highly experienced physio to lead a new clinic in Albany.
As our Provider Mentor (Team Leader) in Albany, you will be leading a small team of physios and occupational therapists in a brand new clinic! You will be responsible really driving the performance of the clinic and ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. These services include: Acute, Pain Management, Concussion, Vocational Rehabilitation, Training for Independence and SRNA. We also work with various sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will be about an 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership, and key focus will be further business development. With several clinics around Auckland, you’ll will have access to the support and brilliant minds of our other P.M’s and Regional Manager.
Sound like you?
- Natural born leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring/coaching others, including grads.
- Expertise in MSK, with experience in voc, and either pain or concussion.
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development.
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
Please apply by uploading your CV using the form below: