Any health professional can make a referral to Proactive pain service for privately or private insurer funded services. Under the ACC funded Pain Service, it must be a registered primary care or secondary care health professional and the client must have an accepted ACC Claim and score >50 on the obrebro short form screening questionnaire.
For making a referral to our non ACC pain service click here.
For making a referral to our ACC funded pain service follow these steps:
- Complete the short form obrebro questionnaire.
- If after appropriate scoring, the client scores >50 they are eligible for the service.
- Send the completed orbro and the ACC6273 referral form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our referrals and pain management team will be in touch with you to receipt the referral.
- We will liaise with ACC for the next steps for your client and keep you informed throughout.