- Join an innovative market leading organisation that’s growing!
- Bespoke and holistic service delivery model.
- Varied work, flexible hours and career progression opportunities.
Now is an exciting time for Proactive Rehab as we continue to expand! With nearly 20 clinics across the North Island, including a few in Auckland, we’re looking to add to our team.
Work alongside some of the best as you further develop your clinical expertise. We’re a friendly bunch, where our multidisciplinary team take a collaborative approach ensuring we support each other, and provide our clients with the best possible outcomes. You’ll be working across our full spectrum of client centered services including: Acute physio, Vocational Rehabilitation and Pain Management, Social Rehabilitation. If you’re keen to take on a sports team or a school, you can do that too!
All our clinics have their own onsite gyms, or full access to gyms close by. We also have fantastic admin support and an electronic notes system.
Who are we looking for?
- Results driven physiotherapist, who puts their clients at the center of everything they do
- Ability to tailor approach to meet individual clients needs
- Great team player with exceptional people skills
- If you’re enthusiastic and keen to learn, we’d love to train you across the range of services we provide.
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch! Applications are welcome from experienced physios, new grads or anywhere in between.
For a confidential discussion, please call Rachelle Davies on 022 0137 817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply using the form below: