- Step into a pre-built caseload of clients.
- Varied work and excellent professional development opportunities.
- Join a high performing multidisciplinary team.
We’re not your average “human conveyor belt” type clinic, treating clients with cookie cutter methods. We pride ourselves on providing holistic, tailored treatment services that garner transformational results.
Join us in our busy central clinic, and we’ll kick start you with a pretty decent patient caseload from day one. We’re a friendly and sociable bunch, and our MDT take a supportive and collaborative approach, ensuring we provide our clients with the best possible outcomes. We offer great admin support and use an electronic notes system.
You’ll be working across our range of services including:
- Sports-related injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Working across our vocational rehab, concussion management, and pain management contracts
We also have opportunities to work with sports teams and schools.
Whanganui offers the good life! A friendly and safe provincial town, where housing is affordable (with many Mid-century architectural gems) and a flourishing art scene. The weather is good and we have a prosperous business scene. This is an ideal place to settle, with great schooling, a rich historical background and the beautiful great outdoors right on your doorstep. If you’re after better work/life balance, you’re looking in the right place!
Who are we looking for?
- Results driven physiotherapist, who puts their clients at the center of everything they do
- Ability to tailor approach to meet individual clients needs
- Great team player with exceptional people skills
- If you’re enthusiastic and keen to learn, we’d love to train you across the range of services we provide.
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch!
Please apply by uploading your CV using the form below: