- We’re bursting at the seams – Grab your spot on our Wgtn CBD or Hutt team!
- Varied work and excellent professional development opportunities.
Join us in our inner city or Hutt clinic. We offer great admin support, electronic notes, and with full access to the Les Mills gym right on our doorstep, you’ll really get results.
We’re a friendly bunch, where our MDT take a collaborative approach, ensuring we provide our clients with the best possible outcomes. You’ll be working across our range of services including:
- Sports-related injuries – with a strong referral base from local teams (hockey/cricket/rugby/soccer)
- Musculoskeletal injuries – with the ability to train out of Les Mills
- Working across our vocational rehab, concussion management, and pain management contracts
We also have opportunities to work with sports teams, or if you’re keen to keep your hand in the inpatient side of things, join us for the odd day at Wakefield hospital.
Who are we looking for?
- Results driven physiotherapist, who puts their clients at the center of everything they do
- Ability to tailor approach to meet individual clients needs
- Great team player with exceptional people skills
- If you’re enthusiastic and keen to learn, we’d love to train you across the range of services we provide.
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch!
Apply using the form below and attach your CV and covering letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Triplow on 022 6933 647 or email@example.com