- Lead and mentor a small physio team in our established Hutt clinic.
- Step into a leadership role whilst maintaining a caseload.
- Work across a full spectrum of patient centered services.
As a Provider Mentor (Team Leader), you’ll be providing clinical leadership to a small team of physios in our established Lower Hutt clinic. We’re based inside the vibrant Les Mills gym, with opportunity to expand across another site.
You’ll work alongside our wider MDT, and contribute to the performance of the Hutt Team ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. Services include: Acute, Pain Management, Concussion, Vocational Rehabilitation, Training for Independence and SRNA. You’ll also have the opportunity to get involved with various sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will be about an 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership, with the focus being on training and mentoring the other physios, including grads. You’ll have access to the support and brilliant minds of our Regional Manager and other senior clinicians. We have excellent leadership pathways for ambitious clinicians keen to grow their careers, generous CPD, leadership coaching and training, with no limit on earnings potential.
Who are we looking for?
- Natural leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring/coaching others, including grads.
- Expertise in MSK, with experience in voc, and either pain or concussion.
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development.
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
Sound like you?
Please apply by uploading your CV using the form below: