- Grab your surfboard and head for Gizzy – opportunities like this don’t come up every day!
- With stunning beaches and a great sense of community, this is a rare opportunity that will allow you to have the best of both worlds – a great career, and an awesome lifestyle choice.
We’ve recently moved premises and have a fantastic, newly refurbished clinic to call home. We now have an extra spot up for grabs in the physio team for someone exceptional.
We’re not your average “human conveyor belt” type clinic, treating clients with “cookie cutter” methods. We have a unique Four Corners of Health model, and we pride ourselves on providing holistic, tailored treatment services that garner transformational results.
Our recently refurbished clinic has it’s own gym and great treatment areas with lots of space. Being a smaller town, we enjoy close relationships between clients and providers, GP’s and specialists.
We’re a friendly bunch, where our multidisciplinary team take a collaborative approach supporting each other, and providing our clients with the best possible outcomes. We offer a full spectrum of client centred services including: Acute physio, Vocational Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Social Rehabilitation and concussion Services. You may be keen on all these areas, or perhaps just some- we’re flexible!
Who are we looking for?
- Results driven physiotherapist, who puts their clients at the center of everything they do
- Ability to tailor approach to meet individual clients needs
- Great team player with exceptional people skills
- If you’re enthusiastic and keen to learn, we’d love to train you across the range of services we provide.
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch!
Apply now online by uploading your CV and covering letter. For a confidential discussion, please call Kate Triplow on 022 6933 647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org