With our holistic and innovative approach to transformational rehabilitation, we’re proud to be leading the way in New Zealand!
We pride ourselves on providing a service that is bespoke, holistic and delivered with understanding and expertise. We provide our patients with a service that is transformational in nature – meaning that client experience is of utmost importance to us. We deliver a range of integrated health, wellbeing and rehabilitation services to ACC, MSD, DHB’s, Private Hospitals and other corporate organisations.
As the Outcomes and Performance Manager you’ll be on the Senior Leadership Team, reporting directly to our COO. Your role will be focused on ensuring the business is performing at the highest level possible, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of our clients. You’ll be overseeing the provision and execution of service delivery, as well as managing performance KPI’s and the activity that drives these. With a team of clinical leaders reporting to you from around the North Island, you’ll be mentoring and guiding around workforce matters, developing and informing training and development needs, all whilst building and maintaining a happy and highly engaged workforce.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Clinical background – or implicit knowledge of rehabilitation pathways
- Successful people leader (Leader of Leaders) who has an unwavering client focus.
- Business savvy – worked across teams with a strategic view and expertise relating to service delivery and outcomes
- An interest in creating a highly engaged workforce and great company culture
- High level of credibility within the industry, with a strength in developing rewarding relationships
- Business/Service development – An analytical mind and an eye for spotting risk and opportunities for growth.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and present ideas & concepts in a clear and positive way to technical & non-technical audiences
Domestic travel will be required on a regular basis.
For a confidential discussion, please call Kate Triplow on 022 6933 647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply – please upload your CV via the form below: