- If you’re a Physio or an OT with a strong interest in working with young children and teens – this is for you!
- Join our well-established community team – South/East Auckland coverage.
- Client-focused and holistic service delivery model
- Great autonomy. Flexible hours. Ability to work from home. Part time considered
We are looking for a great Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who is keen to provide Paediatric Community based Assessments and Rehabilitation services for children and teenagers with a range of injuries and disabilities. With our holistic and innovative approach to transformational rehabilitation, Proactive are proud to be leading the way in New Zealand!
What will you be doing?
You will have a caseload of clients in the community that you will be provide clinical guidance and support to. As you conduct assessments, and prepare bespoke programmes, you’ll also be providing education for the children, teenagers and their families.
You will have quite a bit of liaison with schools, and ACC and other funders as you develop your client focussed solutions.
Mainly working throughout the South and East of Auckland, with a Mt Eden base, you’ll have the ability to work from home once you are confident in your role with remote access provided.
We’re a collegial and collaborative team, with great support wrapped around us in the form of regular Inservices, team meetings and ongoing access to CPD.
Who are we looking for?
- It goes without saying that you’ll have a knack for working with kids!
- You’ll also bring with you at least 2 years’ post grad experience, some experience in TBI, and of course your registration with the NZ board.
- Ideally, but not a deal breaker, you’ll have a background in community work, and have experience working with children and teens already.
If you’re keen to work with a great team and some awesome clients, apply now online by uploading your CV and covering letter
For a confidential discussion, please call Kate Triplow: 022 6933 647
Applications close midnight Sunday 10 December 2017.
Please apply using the form below: