Here at Proactive we’re in growth mode, and now have a spot on our team for an exceptional Occupational Therapist!
We’re a friendly bunch, where our MDT work in a collaborative style, with a holistic and bespoke approach, ensuring we provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
In this role you’ll be responsible for either Community based Assessment, or Rehabilitation and Vocational Rehabilitation Services throughout the Manawatu/Whanganui region.
You’ll be managing a caseload of clients and providing clinical guidance and support, conducting assessments and planning bespoke treatment programmes. You’ll be educating clients and families as well as working really closely with ACC, employers, schools and other organisations to engage and develop client focused solutions to help clients achieve goals
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified OT, with a couple of years’ experience already under your belt
- An interest in providing Community based Assessment or Rehab and Voc Rehab services for a range of injuries and disabilities.
- Attitude is everything! We’re after a real team player, one who does not take a cookie cutter approach, and always puts their clients at the center of everything they do.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn – we’d love to train you across the range of services we provide.
- Voc rehab experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive, environment, then this is the role you’ve been looking for!
Apply using the form below and upload your CV and covering letter.
For more information, please call Kate on 022 6933 647