- Lend us your expertise in Vocational Rehab and Pain Management
- Senior leadership role including service management and clinical governance
- Strengthen capability in our North Island wide inter-disciplinary team
- Contribute to service design, strategic initiatives and relationship management
Here at Proactive, we’re always looking to shake things up a little, and see how we can provide better quality services, better outcomes and a better patient experience. We’re committed to remaining at the forefront of our industry by building on our already solid foundation of expertise.
We provide a range of integrated health, wellbeing and rehabilitation services to ACC, MSD, DHB’s, Private Hospitals and corporate organisations. We pride ourselves on providing services that are bespoke, holistic and delivered with understanding and expertise. Our goal is to provide our clients with a service that is transformational in nature – meaning that client experience is of utmost importance to us.
As a National Service Manager – you’ll be focused on driving the performance of a range of rehabilitation services, with responsibility of our Vocational Rehabilitation and Pain Management Services. You will be involved in developing, executing and then sustaining initiatives to improve service quality and performance, and will champion integrated and patient-focused care through continuous improvement initiatives.
This role includes evaluation and analysis of performance and quality data, management of compliance requirements and provider benchmarking and training. You’ll work closely and partner with other Senior Managers to achieve service goals, improvement and achievement of critical success KPIs.
You’ll play a key role in the management of service delivery teams partnering with Regional Managers and our COO across the North Island, promoting a culture of continuous learning, and leading Pain Management and Vocational Rehabilitation Competency training to ensure we have high performing teams.
This is a highly collaborative and influential role, where you’ll develop strong relationships at all levels, both internally and amongst the wider health industry. Everything you do will be reflective of our mission to provide integrated and transformative health services.
Who are we looking for?
- Expertise in Vocational Rehabilitation and Pain Management
- Highly experienced clinician
- Natural relationship builder, able to influence and gain credibility with stakeholders at all levels
- An out of the box thinker who brings a growth mindset
- Ability to contribute to service design and development
- Project management experience and the ability to analyse data to inform improvement plans
- Highly collaborative and prepared to get your hands dirty as well as work strategically
As we continue to grow and evolve, so too will this role – If you love variety and challenge, to be one step ahead of the field and the opportunity to take on a strategic leadership role- this is for you.
For a confidential discussion, please call Kate Triplow on 022 6933 647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply- please complete the form below: