- Join an innovative organisation that embraces cutting edge research
- Grow your career with a variety of work and professional development opportunities
- Provide a bespoke and holistic service within an interdisciplinary team
Here at Proactive we’re proud to be leading the way with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehabilitation.
Now is a great time to join our growing team of Clinical Psychologists as we expand throughout the North Island. In this role you’ll be involved in both assessment and treatment work for a variety of client need, including injury related rehabilitation. An interest in Neuropsychology is required and we will support you to build clinical expertise in this area, as well as a wide range of other clinical skills.
The team are highly collaborative and supportive, where integration within the wider interdisciplinary team is really valued as we strive to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes through a holistic and bespoke approach.
Who are we looking for?
- Clinical psychologists wanting to continue to gain skills and expertise in a wide range of clinical areas, including pain management and neuropsychology.
- If you’re keen to learn, we’ll wrap support around you and give you the tools.
- Attitude is everything! We’re after a real team player, one who does not take a cookie cutter approach, and always puts their clients at the center of everything they do.
If you’re looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive, collaborative multidisciplinary team, then this is the role you’ve been looking for! Competitive salaries, great career development opportunities, with flexible hours and location available.
For more information, leave your contact details below and our recruiter Kate will be in touch. Alternatively contact Kate on 022 6933 647 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kay Cunningham (National Manager and Clinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist) at 021 450 298 email@example.com